The Creative Process
In the early days I struggled for a long time to find my own particular style in painting. In sculpture I was influenced by Henry Moore , who later became a good friend and Barbara Hepworth, who I never met. From that time onwards new works always came to me as a complete image in my mind.
All of the arts are capable of adding something to our basic lives, if they can communicate with us, however we are all different in our communication channels. A good example was when I was sitting in a chair at an art fair and I noticed that some people very interested in the works on the opposite stand and others walked straight past. I know that I have always tried to communicate positively with my works, but they will only reach a percentage of people interested in art.
Although many works came to me in traditional formats, I found it was very dramatic when they came to me as a completely new Art Concept, and I put a lot time and effort into these particular works;
- Four dimensional sculptures
- Beyond the edge paintings with moving parts
- Art Transmission Holograms
- Three dimensional Holographic Movie(3d without glasses)
- Very Large Art Holograms
- Different dimensional paintings;
- Computer Art Works
- Paintings and Holograms combined
- Different ways of expressing time in painting